For a truly global shopping experience, your store has to match the peculiarities of each market. To support you and your shoppers, we are happy to announce we added new units to help your global shoppers get the most appropriate size recommendation.
Sizefox can now provide recommendations considering the following units:
- Pounds, Stones and Kilograms
- Feet, Inches and Centimetres
How does it work?
- The widget detects the preferred language of the browser of your shopper.
- The widget will default to the unit system corresponding to that language
- Shoppers will be able to change the unit if they need to
- A user having “English US” as a default language on their browser, will be offered “Inches” and “Pounds” as default units on the widget.
- A user having “English UK” as a default language on their browser, will be offered “Inches” and “Stones” as default units on the widget.
- A user having “German” as a default language on their browser, will be offered “Centimetres” and “Kilograms” as default units on the widget.
- No action required: this feature is part of our basic functionalities, and is active as soon as you install the Sizefox plugin.
If you require any assistance, feel free to reach out at: email@example.com