The Sizefox admin dashboard enables the creation and support of several shops within one main account.
In order to add new stores to your main account, you will need to add the Sizefox | Connect App to your new Shopify store.
To do so:
- Go to your Shopify Admin panel
- On the App section click on Sizefox
- Click on Add a new store to your account
- You will be asked to login to your Sizefox admin dashboard and confirm linking new store to your existing account.
- Your new shop has now been added to your main Sizefox account. You can select the shop on which you want to work from the top left panel called Selected Shop:
From there you can carry on with the Step 3 of your store onboarding. See here the guideline for Vintage Theme and here for Online Store 2.0 Theme.
You can add as many shops as you need, and easily switch from one store to the other. This is an easy way to install the plugin on your Testing or Pre-prod environment.
Important note: all the Sizefox users from your company have the same access rights, therefore each user should be careful to select the correct shop went they want to bring changes to size-charts and/or product assignments.